Is an Air Fryer just a Convection Oven? Let’s put it to the test.
► Air Fryer used in this video: https://amzn.to/30sWiE6
Is an air fryer just a convection oven? Scientifically yes, but there’s more to it than that.
Air fryer’s have become very popular over the past several years for getting crispy food without the use of oil. I’ve been interested in the practical application of air fryers, what does it do well, what does it do not so well, and is it worth it to buy an air fryer? Today I put that to the test with three different foods: Chicken tenders, roasted vegetables, and potato wedges.
► Useful Kitchen Gear
– Whetstone for sharpening: https://amzn.to/35lvnuv
– Scale: https://amzn.to/2SMht25
– 8 inch Chef’s knife: https://amzn.to/2QLYvWr
– Cast iron: https://amzn.to/2tu4Bmo
– Saucepan: https://amzn.to/2tu4Bmo
– Wood cutting board: https://amzn.to/2Qkw1UQ
– (NOT cheap) Amazing Pan: https://amzn.to/2rW8wYY
Music: Provided by Musicbed
Filmed on: Sony a6400 w/ 18-105mm F4
Voice recorded on Lav Mic
Edited in: Premiere Pro #AirFryer
Research Sources /Videos:
– The Food Lab by Kenji Lopez
Cook with E is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.