A refreshing salad with a hint of tang! This Asian cucumber salad is great for get-togethers, work potlucks, or as a small salad with lunch or dinner.
Now, this recipe only makes one serving, but cooking for two? Just double the ingredients! I used a gluten-free soy sauce for the dressing, but alternatively, you could use coconut aminos. You could also add in some extra ingredients, like avocado and onions but be careful because that will bring the carb count higher!
Yields 1 servings of Asian Cucumber Salad.
- ½ medium English cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Placed sliced cucumber into a bowl with olive oil, soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar.
2. Mix sliced cucumber and dressing together.
3. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the salad to serve.
This makes a total of 1 serving of Asian Cucumber Salad. Each serving comes out to be 190.5 Calories, 18g Fats, 4.3g Net Carbs, and 3.4g Protein.
|Asian Cucumber Salad||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|½ medium English cucumber, sliced||15||0.1||3.6||0.5||3.1||0.7|
|1 tablespoon olive oil||119||14||0||0||0||0|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce||8.5||0.1||0.8||0.7||0.1||1.3|
|1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar||3||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|1 tablespoon sesame seeds||45||3.8||2.1||1.1||1||1.4|
[Placeholder for nutrition table]