Here is one of the easiest and most delicious broccoli salads. This is a staple in my house because the recipe consists of only 6 ingredients. This salad makes a great base recipe where you can change up the ingredients to keep things interesting or suit your own tastes. It’s also a great idea for meal prep and packing lunches.
Now, I usually use mayonnaise as the delicious base for this recipe, but I decided to spice it up a little bit and add even more flavor! You can make things even simpler by using just mayonnaise, but I highly recommend the additional ingredients – it’s perfect!
Yields 6 servings of Simple Keto Bacon and Broccoli Salad
- 340 grams broccoli florets
- 6 strips cooked bacon
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. In a preheated frying pan, crisp up your bacon then set it aside to cool.
2. Add your broccoli and onion into a large mixing bowl.
3. In a smaller mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise, erythritol, and apple cider vinegar.
4. Chop the bacon then add it into the broccoli.
5. Stir in the dressing and make sure it’s evenly mixed with the broccoli. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 6 servings of Simple Keto Bacon and Broccoli Salad. Each serving comes out to be 155.85 Calories, 12.92g Fats, 2.35g Net Carbs, and 5.4g Protein.
|Simple Keto Bacon and Broccoli Salad||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|340 grams broccoli florets||119||1.4||24||11||13||8.1|
|6 strips cooked bacon||323||24||1.2||0||1.2||23|
|½ red onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|5 tablespoons mayonnaise||469||52||0.4||0||0.4||0.7|
|1 teaspoon erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar||3.1||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|