The Crispiest Air Fryer Chicken Wings (Buffalo, BBQ, Lemon Pepper)
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
🥑🍓🥦🍉🍋 INGREDIENTS 🥔🥚🍫🧁🎂🍰
* 2 lb chicken wings
* 1 large garlic clove pressed
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/8 tsp Pepper
* 1/2 tsp paprika
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
🖨 FULL RECIPE HERE: https://simplyhomecooked.com/air-fryer-chicken-wings/
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO
➖Air fryer- https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/https://amzn.to/2SuDba0
➖Large Measuring Cup- https://amzn.to/3794s97
➖Small whisk- https://amzn.to/3tSkY7d
➖Franks Buffalo sauce- https://amzn.to/3ec0yAv
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS
➖Measuring cups- https://amzn.to/2xwsUCS
➖Measuring spoons- https://amzn.to/2zbiJ78
➖Mini prep bowls- https://amzn.to/2yqluAS
➖kitchen aid mixer- https://amzn.to/2Vz2QPk
➖Bosch mixer- https://amzn.to/2wOGsZT
➖Nonstick pan- https://amzn.to/323fg6Z
➖Cast Iron Pan- https://amzn.to/31pHM0s
1. If your chicken wings are frozen make sure to thaw them thoroughly and Pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. Now Place the chicken wings, pressed garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and oil in a large bowl.
3. Using your clean hands, toss all the ingredients around until thoroughly combined. Then cover the chicken with plastic wrap and refrigerate for three hours to marinate. If you don’t have time to marinate the chicken, you can still cook it right away.
4. ￼￼Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of your air fryer basket and cook at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes flipping halfway through. ￼
5. Then cook for another 8 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to get the outside of the skin nice and crispy.
Notes ~Flavor Variations~