Greek yogurt with fruits? Oatmeal with berries? Avocado with fried eggs? Today we will talk about breakfast foods for diabetics.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH ????: 9 Fruits You Should Be Eating And 8 You Shouldn’t If You Are Diabetic – https://youtu.be/9JRdOBIEhyE
WATCH ????: 13 Best Ways To Ease Diabetic Nerve Pain – https://youtu.be/5_S0slalQVc
#Diabetics #Breakfast #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Avocado with Fried Eggs – 00:49
2. Hummus with Whole Grain Toast – 01:37
3. Roasted Vegetable Egg Omelet – 02:16
4. Oatmeal with Nut Butter – 03:12
5. Grilled Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly Sandwich – 03:57
6. Berry Smoothie – 04:44
7. Sweet Potato Hash – 05:28
8. Whole Grain Cereal – 06:07
9. Chia Seed Pudding – 07:00
10. Pumpkin Quinoa Berry Bowl – 07:46
11. Eggs and Lentils on toast – 08:28
Avocado with Fried Eggs
Let’s start off with a popular breakfast choice you may have seen on social media. Avocado paired with fried eggs in the form of a salad or on top of a sandwich is not only deliciously filling, it’s packed with nutrients that will help stabilize blood sugar levels.
Hummus with Whole Grain Toast
When it comes to breakfast for diabetics, you have to think outside the box. Hummus, which ranks extremely low in the glycemic index, is often overlooked. However, it can be a saving grace for them, as it’s a healthier alternative.
Roasted Vegetable Egg Omelet
Vegetables and egg omelets are two really filling meals. Instead of just having a plain old egg, add some veggies! Mixing veggies adds tons of nutrien