It’s an italian dish with boneless chicken.
Boneless chicken breast 250 grms
Salt to taste
Pepper powder 2 tsp
Flour 1 cup
Beaten egg 1 nos
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Oil 1 tsp
Chopped garlic 1 tsp
Chopped onions 1 nos
Carrot 1 tsp
Boiled and chopped skinless tomatoes 3-4 nos
Dry basil 1 tsp
Mozzarella cheese ½ cup
Fresh mint to garnish
Fried potatoes to garnish
Olive oil 1 tsp
Fried vegetables to garnish
1. Take a boneless chicken breast and pass through the knife in between but don’t tear it completely.
2.One corner should be intact and just open to spread it.
3. Heart shape like butterfly chicken is ready place it on a plastic sheet and sprinkle salt, pepper powder and oil on it.
4. Now cover it with plastic sheet and start beating it with meat hammer or rolling pin.
5. Open it and keep it aside.
6. Take flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs in three different plates and season and mix it with some salt and pepper.
7. Beat the egg mixture and add some oil on hot pan.
8. Coat the chicken breast into the flour then into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumbs.
9. Now transfer this on the pan to shallow fry and cook both the sides.
10. When it’s cooked take this in a plate and keep it aside.
11. In a hot pan add olive oil then chopped garlic, chopped onions, salt, carrot, boiled and chopped skinless tomatoes and saute it.
12. Now season it with salt, pepper, dry basil and mix it well.
13. Once the sauce is cooked transfer this on the chicken breast.
14. Now add a layer of mozzarella cheese then sprinkle some salt, pepper, dry basil and olive oil.
15. Bake this in oven at 180 degrees then garnish with fresh mint and serve with fried potatoes and fried vegetables.