Learn how to make Italian style Chicken Cacciatore with our chef Varun Inamdaar.
Chicken Cacciatore is classic Italian main course recipe. Chicken Cacciatore refers to hunter style meal prepared with onion, tomato, bell pepper and wine.
Tips & Tricks To Cut Chicken: https://youtu.be/KNItrTcThiI
You can enjoy this recipe with :
Mashed Potato : https://youtu.be/XUfSu2fd0lA
Garlic Bread : https://youtu.be/hVmKFxvjCvQ
– 3 Chicken Leg
– 1/2 cup Red wine
– Chilli flakes
– Black Pepper
– Fresh Oregano
– 5 Garlic clove
– 1 tbsp Refined Flour
– Black Pepper
– 4 tbsp Olive Oil
– 1/2 Cup Button Mushroom
– 1/2 cup Onions (sliced)
– 1 Red Bell Pepper
– 1 cup Tomato Pure
– 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
– Chilli Flakes
– 1 cup Water
(For Marinating Chicken)
1. Take chicken pieces in mixing bowl, pour red wine on it
2. Add some chilli flakes, salt, black pepper, black pepper, fresh oregano and garlic cloves to it.
3. Now keep this in the refrigerator for an hour.
(For Coating Chicken Leg Piece)
1. Remove the chicken pieces in a plate and pat them to dry with tissue paper.
2. Take refined flour in plate, add little salt, black pepper and coat chicken leg pieces with the flour.
(For Chicken Caacciatore)
1. Take some olive oil in a pan and place the chicken pieces on it. Sear the chicken pieces on medium-high flame till they get the golden brown colour.
2. Then add button mushrooms, thickly sliced onion, salt and black pepper.
3. Once the mushrooms and onion begin to get golden brown colour, add bell pepper and garlic.
4. After a minute add tomato puree, fresh oregano, chopped parsley, chilli flakes, wine and water.
5. Now cover the pan with a lid and let it get cooked for 35 min on medium to high flame.
6. Once it is ready, turn off the flame, sprinkle some fresh parsley