Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
2 sticks of butter, softened
1-1/2 cup of white sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2-1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tbsp white sugar
1-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 35o degrees F. Line couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
4. Add flour mixture and mix until a cookie dough is formed.
5. In a small mix together sugar and cinnamon.
6. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop cookie dough and roll into small balls. Drop into cinnamon sugar. If you want flatter cookies, press down in the center of each cookie ball.
7. Bake for 10 to 11. Minutes. Let them cool on baking sheet before removing from pan.